This week was one of those weeks where every day felt long but the week itself went by quickly. It’s already Friday! I’m heading down to Del Mar this weekend for a little beach time and to see a girlfriend who lives down in San Diego. I can’t wait for multiple beach walks! It’s supposed to rain today but it should clear up by tomorrow in Southern California. I’m thinking mimosas in the sun sound great for Saturday, especially if I’m wearing my new weekend shoes! Have a great weekend everyone!
1. Fifteen popular cocktails illustrated. (pinterest.com)
2. How to improve your travel photos. (theeverygirl.com)
3. A St. Patrick’s Day cocktail called ‘A Pot of Gold’. (theglitterguide.com)
6. Why job hopping isn’t necessary to succeed. (adage.com)
7. I absolutely loved this celebrity interview! Talk about a true beauty. (vanityfair.com)
8. Why we should all consider embracing the anti-hustle. (clementinedaily.com)
9. Put down your phone… unless you want to be morally shallow. Yikes! (entrepreneur.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Okay, I think I might be ready to take the plunge and buy a one piece swimsuit because of this patterned suit.
2. I’m totally on board with this cropped denim trend! What do you think? I just snagged this pair!
3. The Club Monaco pastel pleated skirt I wore in this week’s outfit post was $170 but it’s on sale for $59 and is still available in every color. it’s perfect for Easter!
4. Kate Spade is offering 25% off your entire purchase with code PURPOSE.
6. I just snagged these cuties. I call them my brunch shoes.
7. Oh hey spring! J.Crew is offering 25% off 1,100 spring-ready styles through tomorrow night (Saturday night the 12th) with code SHOPNOW.
8. I’m jetting to Miami in a few weeks and guess what I’m bringing with me? This perfect straw hat.
9. Tuckernuck has new spring arrivals for her. Yes, yes yes!
10. Lilly Pulitzer has new arrivals! Need I say more?
With Love From R&R:
2. Calypso St. Barth is having a huge sale through the weekend. You can save up to $300! I rounded up the must have pieces from the sale for ya.
3. New outfit post! I’m stepping into Spring in some lovely pastels.
4. A detail shot from my apartment home tour.
5. Last week’s highlights: Nantucket decor, a hair tutorial, blogging tips, Southern escapes, Caribbean vacations, and more.
6. Are you following along with R&R on Bloglovin’?! You should be 😉
7. I went to a bridal shower last weekend with my oldest friend. We’ve been bestie since we were two!
8. My breakfast game was strong this week!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Gal Meets Glam