It’s been such a busy week and it’s about to be another busy weekend of driving all around Southern California! You may remember that last weekend I was in Newport for my boyfriend’s documentary premiere at the Newport Film Festival and then I was in Ojai for a wedding and then I was in Los Angeles (yes, it’s home but still) for a graduation celebration. Well, this weekend is even crazier! I’m driving to Palm Springs today for day one of Stagecoach (Stagecoach last year). Then, tomorrow, I drive to La Jolla for a wedding (it’s at La Valencia!). On Sunday, I drive back to Palm Springs for day 3 of Stagecoach. Finally, on Monday I drive back to LA for real life. Thank goodness I have my mom with me at stagecoach and the wedding to enjoy the driving with! Last weekend’s wedding was such a blast and I’m so excited for this weekend’s nuptials. I LOVE weddings! I also have to exclaim how excited I am for my boyfriend, Edwin, because his documentary premiere was a huge success!! Today, I’m grateful for all the fun of family and friends and for all that life has to offer! Have a wonderful weekend loves.
1. Fifteen delicious margarita recipes because Cinco de Mayo is in 6 days. (camillestyles.com)
2. As if I needed another reason to love avocados and eggs. (thechalkboardmag.com)
3. How a “weird kid” made her “weird” her success. (theeverygirl.com)
4. Everyone breath a sigh of relief. Here are 25 things you don’t have to accomplish by 25. (bustle.com)
5. Nancy Meyers: her 7 dreamiest, creamiest movie houses. (telegraph.co.uk)
6. Vodka pear lavender lemonade recipe. Hello weekend! (sugarandcloth.com)
7. Jenna Lyons is absolutely amazing. Check out how she styled gingham 5 different ways, 5 days in a row. (hello.jcrew.com)
8. This creative director’s New Orleans house is a dream. Best part: the stripe pool daybeds. (jacquelynclark.com)
9. My new favorite Instagram account. (instagram.com)
10. I want to take a trip to Big Sur! (thefarandnear.com)
11. Dessert is served for life! Coconut grilled pineapple. (laurenkelp.com)
12. Chicken tequila taquitos you can make at home, aka for Cinco de Mayo! (camillestyles.com)
13. A nice reminder as we close out the week. (ladolcevita.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Holla! You’re pretty darn cute.
2. Tons of new styles have been added to the sale at Joie for up to 60% off.
3. These just might be the most comfortable pants in the world (that you can actually wear outside of the house).
4. I’m really having a moment with platform sandals right now.
6. Ann Taylor is offering 50% off full-price styles. Shop this sale for a lot of great basics.
7. I just clicked purchase! This striped shirt is coming my way in the ‘chateau blue ivory’ color + I got it monogrammed.
With Love From R&R:
1. New outfit post featuring the white sundress I wore in Charleston (how gorgeous is the yellow building behind me!?).
2. Mother’s Day is in 9 days! Get gifting with my Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
3. I kicked off wedding season last weekend with my boyfriend in Ojai!
4. Off the shoulder stripes + the sunhat I’ve been wearing everyday = this outfit post from Miami.
6. I saddled right on up to the bar at The Ivy this week for cocktail hour after a busy day at work in my classroom.
7. Question. Are you following along?
8. Last week’s highlights: how to get out of a rut, a New Orleans food guide, Brooklyn Decker’s Texas home, mini frittatas, and how to personalize your big day.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: The Transcontinental Affair