Made it to Friday! Last weekend was a particularly fun weekend because I had a big girls’ weekend in Newport Beach/Laguna Beach so the beginning of this week was a bit of a comedown. I was thrilled on Tuesday though because I got my engagement ring back after it was being sized for a week (I STILL can’t believe I have a fiancé!!!). I also did a few fun workouts this week including my regular tennis lesson with Allison (did I mention I take tennis lessons?), a Burn 60 class, and a Soul Cycle class. I snuck in a facial at Queen Bee and also squeezed in dinner last night with one of best college gals. It was also a crazy week because Wednesday was the last day of my school year so I said goodbye to my second grade students for the year! I still have work through next Wednesday though before summer break, woof! I was really happy too to get my summer reading list post up. It’s a post I always love putting together! More below on Snapchat + highlights…
So, I’ve also been thinking a lot about Snapchat. I have SUPER mixed feelings on it. Every single one of my friends will tell you that I’m the single worst snapchatter they know because I rarely check it BUT I want to try to start. Summer break seems a good enough time as any! If you want to follow along (please bare with me!), you can add me at “jilliana5590” to join in on the fun (I it’s fun hope!). “jilliana5590” you might be wondering… yes, it’s my old screen name that I used to use for everything (my first name, last initial, and birthday – I know, pretty interesting stuff!). I booked a last minute trip to Charleston this weekend so the Snapchats will be coming. As always, thanks for following along! Y’all make my life so much more interesting!
1. Excited for my sister to come home! (globalgal-sarah.com)1
2. Tall about office goals. The new Cupcakes & Cashmere Studio is gorgeous. The Gray Malin prints make it totally swoon-worthy for me! (graymalin.com/lifestyle)
3. Guilty as charged! I’ve been looking at SO much wedding content since getting engaged. My favorite wedding site is Vogue.com’s wedding section. My friend just showed me this Italy wedding from a few years back and I had to share because it’s gorgeous. (vogue.com)
4. What is the best time of day to work out? (laurenconrad.com)
5. Any bloggers out there? One of my fave blogger girls to keep up with, Jess, started a website for bloggers who want to turn their blogging hobby into a hustle (remember my thoughts on the side-hustle!?). Check it out! (blogging4keeps.com)
6. Woah! French toast donuts. (papernstitchblog.com)
7. Chicago’s 25 best alfresco restaurants and bars. (thegoldengirlblog.com)
8. I love following along with the home decor in Caroline’s chic house. (houseofharper.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Diane Von Furstenberg is offering up to 50% off for her End of Season Sale through Monday (6/13).
2. I’m really loving new-to-me designer Camilyn Beth.
3. Blue crush: a cute one shoulder dress for under $90.
4. Ted Baker is being so kind to us by having an up to 50% off sale!
5. This bag is a knockout! It definitely reminds me of a Céline bag.
6. Summertime and the livings easy… because Neiman Marcus is having a swim sale and offering up to 33% off.
7. I love doing picnics on summer evenings. This picnic basket is just what I need (great price too!).
8. Hello! This blue and white clutch is so me and only $38!
9. Lord & Taylor is having their Friends & Family Sale and offering 25-30% off with code FRIENDS.
10. I keep eyeing this top but haven’t pull the trigger yet. What do you think?
With Love From R&R:
1. New outfit post this week featuring one of my favorite trends for summer – embroidery.
2. My Summer Reading List for 2016 went up this week. There are so many books I’ll be putting in my beach bag this summer!
3. Ever since getting engaged I’ve been loving pinning wedding content even more than I already did!
5. Last week’s highlights: a 30-day abs challenge, bar cart goals, the dos and don’ts of wedding season, summer rosé, Jenna Lyons talks personal style, & more.
6. Remember my interview with Annie Reeves!? Stay tuned for next week because I have a new fun interview coming your way.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: