I declare that everyone deserves Friday! I can’t wait for this weekend because it’s the first weekend in awhile that I don’t have major plans! Tonight, I’m grabbing dinner with one of my best girlfriends. Saturday, I’m going to exercise, get lunch with another girlfriend, and then stay in to get ahead on some blog projects. On Sunday, I’m going to go to Church with a third girlfriend and then we are going to try out the restaurant Greenleaf Chopshop before watching the Oscars. I’m really looking forward to getting a jump on a few things and getting some much needed r&r. How are you spending your weekend?
1. 2016 Printable Oscar Ballots. (sugarandcharm.com)
2. I love this interview with my gal pal Ellie! Her company, Bling Wipes, rocks the wedding business! #girlboss (inspiredbythis.com)
3. How to learn a new language in one year. (camillestyles.com)
4. Are you right brained or left brained. Take this 30 second quiz. (braintest.sommer-sommer.com)
5. The 10 happiest states in America. I’ve lived in 3 of them! (huffingtonpost.com)
6. Misty Copeland meets Degas in the most creative ballet editorial. (harpersbazaar.com)
7. Bobbi Brown talks beauty like the expert that she is. (intothegloss.com)
8. Slow-cooker classics. (marthastewart.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Stop everything you’re doing and look at these gorgeous wedges. I’ve died and gone to heaven! They are #1 on my wishlist right now.
2. This faux fur scarf is on sale so it’s a great piece to buy now and save to kick off next winter.
3. Joie added tons and tons of new styles to their sale at up to 40% off.
6. My color crush of the moment: white + off white.
7. Equipment has so many wonderful sale pieces at 40% off.
8. It’s time to start thinking about buying a new swimsuit for spring.
9. Calypso St. Barth has NEW arrivals…
10. … So does Lilly Pulitzer.
With Love From R&R:
2. I posted a new outfit featuring chambray layered over stripes. It’s my go-to look lately.
4. Last week’s highlights: romantic hotels, Gossip Girl interiors, and strawberry rosé champagne cocktails.
5. My blazer game was strong this week for date night!
A few of this week’s favorites:
Photograph: Shay Cochrane