My parents have been in Vietnam for the last two weeks with my sister but they are finally home. I was ready to be able to call them regularly again! I’m spending the weekend with my mama in Phoenix. My Dad will be in Alabama with my brother and my Mom is throwing a bridal shower that I’m also going to, hence the girls weekend! Who doesn’t love mother, daughter time? I’m excited to sip some bubbles tomorrow and cheers to an upcoming wedding. I hope y’all have some bubbles in your life this weekend!
1. A nautical Nantucket boat house. (lauren-nelson.com)
2. Sometimes you need to buck up! (adultingblog.com)
3. Blogging tips & advice from the über talented College Prepster. (thecollegeprepster.com)
4. Did you know that you can create your own Snapchat filters now? (adweek.com)
5. The perfect Caribbean vacations for every traveler. (travelandleisure.com)
6. Friends fans, you must watch this hysterically perfect impersonation of Rachel Green. (vulture.com)
7. I’ve got to try this… a pull through ponytail braid tutorial. (moosmusings.com)
8. I really want to get tickets to see this guy in concert. (jasonisbell.com)
9. Ten small-town Southern escapes. (gardenandgun.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This blue floral plate set will brighten up your kitchen and get you ready for picnic season.
2. Gingham perfection.
3. These skinny jeans are massively on sale!
4. Calypso St. Barth is having a major, can’t miss sale. They are offering up to $300 off your purchase (I’m smiling while I type this!).
6. Gold gladiator sandals to the rescue!
9. The Shopbop Spring Sale. I know you’ve heard about it by now!
10. A great pair of distressed jeans for only $88.
With Love From R&R:
2. I was super flattered to be featured on LaurenConrad.com this week for a recent manicure I had!
4. I snagged these shoe beauties last weekend and never looked back.
5. Last week’s highlights included slow-cooker recipes, a beautiful ballet editorial, a list of the happiest states in America, an interview with beauty babe Bobbi Brown, and a quiz to determine if you are right or left brained.
6. LA = palm tree paradise.
8. I wish all my lunches at work look like this.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: