What a busy, productive week! I’m so enjoying these May days + highlights from the week have me excited (there’s always so much to share!). I got some wonderfully nice comments on and about my “How to Embrace your Side-Hustle as Entrepreneurship” post. I was also so excited to share that I worked on a little story with One King’s Lane about Charleston. Thank you so so much for reading and for following along with R&R! It means the world! On another note, I can’t wait for a weekend in LA with friends. I’m excited for two hard workouts too: bootcamp with Hunter and Burn 60. Friday, thanks for arriving right on time.
An insider’s tip: read down to the shopping & sales portion of this weekly roundup… there is a huge 60% off sale on summer styles that you can’t miss! The sale is at a store that rhymes with Shmory Shurch. 🙂
1. I love Amy’s list of the best spots to get tropical cocktails in NYC. (amy-stone.com)
2. The most incredible room makeover I’ve ever seen! (thepinkclutchblog.com)
3. A book lover’s guide to hotel libraries. (architecturaldigest.com)
4. The flower markets in Vietnam look out of control amazing. (globalgal-sarah.com)
5. Cocktail crush: “All Grown Ups Are Pirates.” (candyshopvintage.com)
6. Must-follow travel Instagram accounts. (theeverygirl.com)
7. How to pair flowers with the proper vases. (domino.com)
8. Blog I’m loving right now: Brunch on Chestnut. (brunchonchesnut.com)
9. The best celebrity Instagrams from the Cannes Film Festival. (townandcuntrymag.com)
10. Four tips for dining al fresco. (ohhappyday.com)
11. I seriously love this song and the happy video to go with it! (youtube.com)
12. How unbelievably gorgeous is this entire post from Julia. Put me on a plane to Portofino ASAP. (galmeetsglam.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. If this isn’t the MOST adorable top I’ve ever seen then I don’t know what is.
2. Get me this hat! ($14).
3. Urban Outfitters is offering 20% off DRESSES through Monday, May 23rd. There’s no better discount than a dress discount!
5. The one and only J.Crew has new arrivals. Shop now. Duhhh.
6. Lilly Pulitzer is offering free shipping through the 23rd. It’s time to by that new dress for Memorial Day that you keep waiting to buy!
7. Bergdorf Goodman is offering up to 40% off for their Spring Fling sale.
With Love From R&R:
1. Fourteen summery things I’m coveting at Tuckernuck right now (everything is under $175 with a lot of pieces under $100).
2. I was so flattered this week to have worked with and be featured by One King’s Lane. I loved the whole story!
3. My thoughts on how to embrace your side-hustle as entrepreneurship.
4. A glimpse at my life lately on Instagram (lots of fun outfits & cocktails!).
5. A throwback to a fun post from last summer: 25 things you don’t know about me.
7. Last week’s highlights: tips for part-time bloggers, places to go along 30-A, chefs in Charleston, 11 women who have their s**t together, & more.
8. follow along for live blog post updates!
9. It’s peony season! Hallelujah!
10. This beach baby is ready with this summer wardrobe.
11. A flashback to springtime in Charleston, aka my happy place.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: