Well, we’re halfway through January! I haven’t quiet gotten into the blogging flow that I’d like to yet but I promise that I’ve been productive in so many other ways. I’ve done lots of goal setting for the year, thrown a baby shower, traveled to 3 different places so far (San Diego, Colorado, and Phoenix), planned a trip to Mammoth (going today!), planned a trip to New York (going in February!), done community service, worked out, completed two weeks of work (I know we all have!), and more. However, I’d really like to start posting a bit more consistently – hello, I can’t seem to get a Monday post up. In the meantime, I’m heading to Mammoth to stay at an Airbnb for the long weekend with my boyfriend. I’ve never been to Mammoth so I’m very excited to go to a new place and to ski a new mountain! If anyone has any recommendations let me know! Follow along with my snowy travels on Instagram and be sure to shop all the sales I discovered (see below).
1. If you’re feeling trapped at work then read this. Warning: you’ll probably get distracted and start looking up flights. (mydomaine.com)
2. My girlfriend Lauren redesigned her blog and it looks absolutely gorgeous. (lauren-nelson.com)
3. Twenty-five inspiring quotes for the new year. (theneotrad.com)
4. How to determine your skin type. (byrdie.com)
5. Swooning over my friend Chassity’s feathery look. (looklingerlove.com)
6. A history of The Bachelor. The stats at the bottom of the article are pretty funny. (nymag.com/thecut)
7. A Birkin Bag might be a better investment than the stock market. Ha! (townandcountrymag.com)
8. What’s across the ocean from you when you’re at the beach. (washingtonpost.com)
9. Oscar nominations are out! (oscar.go.com)
10. Instagram accounts to unfollow in 2016. (manrepeller.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. It’s Friday, I’m in love… with this Diptyque Valentine’s Day candle.
5. Lilly Pulitzer has new arrivals & is giving out adorable, free water bottles with every purchase of $150+ through Monday.
6. New year, new sunnies.
7. My Spring Break (the perks of being a teacher) is going to creep up on me before I know it. This bathing suit might be joining me on my travels.
8. Your girlfriend, wife, sister, best friend, daughter etc. will love this monogram necklace for Valentine’s Day.
With Love From R&R:
1. Last week’s highlights included the most hysterical video of the year so far. Hands down.
2. Starting 2016 off right with a snowy outfit post from Jackson Hole. Beanie lovers, you’re going to like this one.
3. Olive & June = the cutest nail spot in LA.
4. A recap of the best of Fall 2015 on R&R.
5. I went to the National Championship game on Monday! Roll Tide!
7. I was in Colorado for a few days last weekend to throw my best college friend a baby shower and got to reunite with my best gals!
Photograph: In Honor of Design