Miami, woah! I’ve been having such a blast exploring, eating, and drinking my way through Miami this week! I’ve been hitting the beach hard (I’ve got a sunburn on my back to prove it, woof!), shopping all over town, eating at a range of different types of restaurants, walking the boardwalk, scouting art deco buildings, taking in live music, sipping lots of rosé and fizzy cocktails, and, most importantly, I’ve been having a wonderful time with my mom! I never want my Miami trip or my spring break to end… I see you Monday and I don’t like you. Stay tuned for a big Miami guide coming to R&R soon but in the meantime enjoy these links and shopping finds!
1. Has anyone read this book? I heard it’s hysterical! (amazon.com)
2. Spring salad recipes to make for a healthy season. (thenewpotato.com)
3. Rainbow cocktails. YES PLEASE! (sugarandcloth.com)
4. All those old boyfriends you have… here’s what each type of ex-boyfriend says about you. I LOLed and slow clapped because, as always, The Man Repeller is right. (manrepeller.com)
5. Everything we know about the Gilmore Girls Netflix revival so far. (vogue.com)
6. Is anyone in need of some new Instagram filters? Download this filter app and check out these filter favorites. I just downloaded! (abeautifulmess.com)
7. The real reason he didn’t text you. (thoughtcatalog.com)
8. A simple little rule to help you stop procrastinating. (jamesclear.com)
9. Maybe the most exquisite cakes you’ve ever seen. (trendland.com)
10. This video of Thomas Rhett and his wife getting together is so cute! (wideopencountry.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This phone case was literally made for me and my Cinco de Mayo birthday. I absolutely have to have it!
2. Gray Malin just added new photographs to One Kings lane!!!!!
3. Cute flowy top alert!
4. Adorable and only $40? Say no more, this clutch is mine!
5. I’m over the moon in love with this sailor stripe lucite tray!
6. These stripe towels can be monogrammed and are the perfect treat for yourself or the perfect gift for someone else to kick off warmer temps.
7. Smocked bikini… check!
8. These personalized eye masks would make a super cute gift.
9. Forever and always the original beach tote. It’s time to scoop one up for the summer if you don’t already have one.
10. I’m glossy!
11. This off the shoulder top is so me I can barely handle it.
12. Good golly this lavender top is adorable!
With Love From R&R:
1. I broke down my spring beauty routine and must-haves.
2. A new outfit post featuring a flirty, flouncy dress.
3. OH HEY from Charleston!
4. My Miami packing guide. Gosh, I’m obsessed with Miami!
6. Last week’s highlights: thoughts on friendship, hidden bars in NYC, and tips for creating spring bouquets.
7. Happy hour at it’s finest.
8. Springing into spring with sunset bridge walks.
9. I’ve had SO much fun with my mom this week! It’s been a true treat!
10. House goals!!!
11. Can it be spring break forever?
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: McCann Design Group