Well, we made it through the first full workweek of 2016! It feels good! I’ve been incredibly productive this week so I feel like I completely deserve the fun weekend I’m about to have! I’ll be in Colorado by tonight to reunite with my best college friends. We’re gathering because one of our own is having a baby! I’m one of three girls throwing her a baby shower on Saturday (I knew nothing about baby showers until recently but now I feel like quite a little pro!). Then on Sunday, I’m flying to Phoenix to go to The College National Championship football game. I can’t wait for the game on Monday… Roll Tide! Work will be a rude awakening on Tuesday morning. Yes, I’m taking Monday off work and yes I’m flying back to LA at the crack of dawn on Tuesday for work. It will all be worth it! Cheers!
1. I can’t wait for the day when I have a home office! Here are 4 takeaway tips for a home work space. (theinspiredroom.net)
2. WATCH THIS NOW and thank me later! I’m stilling laughing! Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan-Tatum are the ultimate couple. (youtube.com)
3. I want to try this 2016 Ultimate Reading Challenge! I think a few of the books on my Winter Reading Guide will do the trick. (popsugar.com)
4. LOLing right now. A woman live tweeted as a couple met on a plane… do they go on a date or not? You have to read (and laugh) to find out! (kfor.com)
5. Do you know every flower by their season? Make sure you are buying January flowers this month. (pinterest.com)
7. I’m so interested in trying these ‘Make It Happen Powersheets.’ (laracaseyshop.com)
8. This outfit is perfect. I love the stripes, plaid, & fur combo. (lemonstripes.com)
9. The best credit cards for travel rewards. (mydomaine.com)
10. A handful of gorgeous wedding gowns from 2015. (100layercake.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Nordstrom has tons of new shoe arrivals (every single style!).
2. The cutest girl in the world is a Kate Spade girl! So, you might be interested to learn that Kate Spade has new arrivals.
3. Furbish Studios biggest sale of the year is on – up to 75% off! Shop for your home now.
5. BHLDN’s spring collection has my eyes popping out of my head.
6. Calypso just added tons of winter styles to it’s sale and is offering an extra 50% off sale. YES!
7. Anyone going on a tropical vacation anytime soon? If so, you need a pair of these espadrilles.
8. Beat the winter blues with Joie.
With Love From R&R:
1. Lots & lots of holiday posts.
2. My New Year’s Eve looked like this!
3. An LBD with cutouts – the perfect winter dress.
4. Cozy lavender sweater + sparkle nails.
5. The Best of 2015 on Rhyme & Reason.
6. My winter reading guide for 2015-2016.
7. Skiing with my brother in Jackson Hole. I can’t wait to get back on the slopes in a week and a half.
8. Twirling into the New Year full force ahead!
Photograph: With Love From Kat