Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend + Highlights of my favorite links from the week = on the blog today! I’m writing to you from New York City, yippee! I have today and Monday off of work for my school’s Mid-Winter Break (gotta love the teacher schedule!) so I flew to NYC last night with Allison. We’re in NY for Fashion Week but also to celebrate a friend’s birthday and have an all around raucous Galentine weekend (gal’s Valentine’s)! We’re staying at The Dream Downtown Hotel, which I’m so excited about because A) I’ve never stayed here before and B) I love a great hotel bed (The Dream’s don’t disappoint!). I’m completely looking forward to some of the meals we have planned – Tacombi, Morandi, Flex Mussels, and Freeman’s. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day/President’s Weekend! Follow along on Instagram for NYC and Fashion Week fun!
1. How a password changed my life. Friend, this is honestly such a cool idea! (huffingtonpost.com)
2. Nine heart-shaped recipes for Valentine’s Day. (luellajune.com)
3. Who is Fashion Week for? (vogue.com)
4. The most romantic restaurants in every state. (townandcountrymag.com)
5. This is what each zodiac sign will never put up with in a relationship. (thoughtcatalog.com)
6. Valentine’s recipe: Rose Cupcakes and White Chocolate Dipper Berries. (laurenconrad.com)
7. Well Mackenzie, you convinced me. I need this tassel top. (mackenziehoran.com)
8. Hmmm the Philippines sure look lovely! This trip is giving me an itch to travel. (globalgal-sarah.com)
9. Valentine’s Day dinners to make at home. (theglitterguide.com)
10. The Maldives are calling my name! 25 of the most amazing hotels across the world. (townandcountrymag.com)
11. Make this your go-to list of rom coms to watch this weekend for Valentine’s Day. (domino.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I have hearts in my eyes for this stripe playsuit. (tnuck.com)
3. Revolve has tons of dresses on sale that are perfect for transitioning from winter to spring.
4. The newest sunglasses from Karen Walker are utter perfection.
5. J.Crew brought back their best beach cover up ever. Grab it before it sells out, again.
6. The pom pom basket tote of my dreams.
7. You don’t want to miss this: Calypso St. Barth is offering an extra 50% off sale items this weekend.
8. Okay, tell me this isn’t the cutest set of underwear you’ve ever seen.
9. This spring I’m going to invest in a halter top bikini. I think this is the one!
With Love From R&R:
2. Valentine’s Day is this weekend! If you love feathers, pale pinks, or Chanel then you’ll want to Pin my Valentine’s date night outfit that I wore on the blog this week. 🙂
3. Last week’s highlights included links on life lessons, career advice, and sweet cocktails + sweet cookies.
5. This LC Lauren Conrad top took my from work to after work drinks this week.
6. Last minute Valentine’s Day gifts for him & her! I repeat, last minute!
7. I don’t want Valentine’s Day to pass because then I’ll have to wait 11 month to start Pinning Valentine’s photos again!
9. This week’s sweet spot? These early Valentine’s Day treats!
10. Keep up with Rhyme & Reason in the easiest way possible, by following along on BlogLovin’!