Happy Halloween weekend friends! I hope everyone has a blast dressing up and drinking plenty of witches brew this weekend! This year, I’ve already been a deer and a hunter with my boyfriend but I still have another costume ahead of me this weekend. Have fun and stay safe!
Happy Halloween + Highlights
1. Eight terrifying beautiful Halloween beauty looks. (byrdie.com)
2. The ultimate spooky party playlist. (mydomaine.com)
3. Have you ever doubted yourself, your career, or your future? Yup, you’re human! Read this article now! (markmanson.net)
4. Halloween party animal costumes featuring my best friend! (laurenconrad.com)
5. A fun Adele ‘Hello’ remix. (soundcloud.com)
6. The best hotels in the world as voted on by the Condé Nast readers! Must go to every one! (cntraveler.com)
7. Major inspiration for packing my lunch for work… 21 meal prep pictures from the healthiest people on Instagram. (dailyburn.com)
8. What!? Apple cider marshmallows. (jacquelynclark.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. GiGi New York is giving away tons of orange and black goodies this weekend when you spend $100+ (think pouches, purses, and datebooks).
2. Furbish Studios is offering 15% off site wide with code FALLBACK. Get your home decor on!
3. A MUST READ!! The ultimate Barbour guide for ladies.
4. I’m dying for a dusty pink coat! Plus, they are on sale.
5. Dressing preppy just got a whole lot easier! Ralph Lauren is offering up to 65% off through the weekend with code RLFALL15.
6. I love a good winter white piece!
7. It pays to be a student… ASOS is now offering 10% off everything for students.
8. Talk about a steal! This camel coat is only $69!
9. I’ve got boots on my brain.
10. What a beauty! How can I make this poncho mine?
11. I’m not going to lie, I’m already checking in on One Kings Lane for holiday decor.
With Love From R&R:
2. Some spooktacular links from last week.
4. Kate Spade’s Surprise Sale this week had me like WOAH!
5. New outfit post! An autumn trench coat.
Photograph: Byrdie Beauty