Happy Cyber Monday loves! I updated all the amazing sales for this crazy shopping day in my post on the holiday sales from Friday! To give you some fresh shopping + gift giving ideas today, I’m sharing my Gift Guide: Presents Under $50. This gift guide is the perfect one to shop for so many different reasons… it’s the perfect gift guide to shop for inexpensive stocking stuffers, it’s the perfect gift guide to shop for co-workers or people you don’t need to spend a bunch of money on, and it’s the perfect gift guide to shop for those secret santa gifts with a price cap on them. So, keep reading for all the presents I’m loving this holiday season that won’t burst your budget.
Planner / Set of 3 Marble Mugs / Pearl Earrings / iPhone Case / Lip Gloss Set / Brooch / Coin Purse / Bow Mules / Fresh Rose / The Beauty Chef Cookbook / Champagne Gummy Bears / Hair Ties / Ribbon Earrings / Candle / Ruffle Velvet Top
Get the Gift Guide: Presents Under $50 look:
Gift Guide: Presents Under $50
– 2018 Planner: The most beautiful 2018 planner with a super nice hardcover. Give this to the person in your life who loves to stay on top of things in style or who is always late and desperately needs a datebook. $30.
– Set of 3 Marble Mugs: How adorable is this set of three colorful marble mugs. The mugs are a nice large size so coffee lovers will be thrilled! $20.
– Pearl Drop Earrings: These earrings are so fun and flirty… I can just imagine wearing them and having them dangle and bop around. However, they can also be worn for a more formal dressed up look. $20 (50% off).
– iPhone Case: Artist, Shannon Kristen, painted the vintage-inspired florals on this whimsical iPhone case. How gorgeous! $36.
– Lip Gloss Set: One of my natural beauty favorites, Beauty Counter, released these limited edition pink shades for the holidays. They have a natural peppermint flavor that will instantly perk up your pout with subtle shine… so festive! $48.
– Bow Brooch: This vintage classic ribbon brooch is such a statement stunner. Brooches are a fun way to dress up a holiday look, especially when they have a Christmas touch! $44.
– Coin Purse: Y’all know how much I love Cuyana so I had to include an item from the brand. This little coin purse is too cute and actually practical. If you know someone who needs to collect coins for laundry or parking, then this is the perfect stocking stuffer (p.s. it can be monogrammed!). $45.
– Bow Mules: Ladylike and stylish. Mules are so in right now (remember this post?), the bow is feminine fun, and the velvet is just what wardrobes need during the holidays. I’m also in love with these bow block heels. $39.
– Fresh Rose: Give the gift of efflorescent beauty with this little luxurious gift. These roses stay alive for forever and are beautiful! I wouldn’t mind if one showed up at my door. $39.
– The Beauty Chef Cookbook: This cookbook combines the joy of cooking with the science of nutrition, offering you glowing skin and optimum gut health. Your gift recipient will love the 150 delicious and nutritious recipes that are gluten-free and mostly dairy-fee + the practical words of wisdom. $35.
– Champagne Gummies: My favorite treats! This set of six candy cubes is full of the yummiest French champagne infused gummies. $48.
– Hair Ties: These are my favorite hair ties! I’m telling you, you’ve got to snatch these up and put them in everyone’s stockings. The hair ties are so secure, prevent hair breakage, and minimize crimping. $7.
– Ribbon Hoop Earrings: Simple gold hoops with a pretty ribbon touch. They also come in blue! I love the idea of wearing these all year around but also with a pretty holiday dress. $24.50 (40% off!).
– Candle: Charleston based candle company, Candlefish, makes the best candles. Hands down. This pretty ceramic candle will burn for 60 yummy hours. $28.
– Ruffle Velvet Top: This ruffle-trim velvet cami comes in two colors and I can’t believe how reasonable priced it is. It’s the perfect gift for your secret santa who has an affinity for clothes.
Don’t forget to shop Cyber Monday sales here!