While I love going out and celebrating during the holidays, there’s not much I love more than staying in by the Christmas tree and cooking a fun meal with Edwin while Christmas music plays in the background. So, I really love my newest gift guide, a Gift Guide: For The Homebody. Shop these gifts for homebodies, or for the person who loves staying in wearing a cozy cable knit sweater, opening a nice bottle of wine, cooking a yummy meal, and indulging in a little at home beauty. With this gift guide, you can even make laundry exciting! Don’t forget to give the gift of sweets too! xx
Bottle Opener / Cheese Board / Cookware Set / Stocking / Corkscrew / Rose Luxe Hydration Trio / Eye Mask / Cable Knit Sweater / Peppermint Bark Gift Crate / Truffle Popcorn Salt / Roses / Dream Dust / Monogram Ornament / French Oven / Mirrored Tray / Skin Brush / Cherry Bombe Cookbook / Sweats / Throw Blanket
Get the Gift Guide: For The Homebody look:
Gifts For Homebodies:
– Bottle Opener: A beautiful bottle opener to gift along with the below cheese board.
– Cheese Board: The most gorgeous cheese board I ever did see. This is just what you need to add a little glam to a night in.
– Cookware Set: I’ve perhaps never seen a cuter cookware set. This would be the perfect (really nice) gift for someone who would rather cook a delicious meal at home, than go out to a restaurant or for newlyweds setting up their kitchen.
– Corkscrew: This gold anchor corkscrew is the cutest corkscrew I’ve ever seen (it should have been in my coastal Christmas gift guide!). Where this anchor drops, the wine is poured and there’s nothing wrong with staying in with a nice bottle of wine.
– Rose Luxe Hydration Trio: This trio of all natural products will leave your skin softer, hydrated, glowing, and beautiful. It contains: coco rose body polish, rose hibiscus hydrating face mist, and coco rose lip conditioner.
– Eye Mask: This eye mask is such a sweet little stocking stuffer + it’s pretty and pink!
– Cable Knit Sweater: My oh my, this sweater has my name all over it! I love the oversized cable knit turtleneck look.
– Peppermint Bark Gift Crate: The peppermint bark at William Sonoma is deeeeelicious. Pair it with some hot cocoa + cute mugs and you’ve got yourself a nice little night in for two.
– Truffle Popcorn Salt: Talk about yummy! Black truffle salt for your popcorn… have you ever heard of such a thing? Movie night just got so much better.
– Roses: I included a single rose in my Under $50 Gift Guide, which is such a lovely gift. This box of roses is the ultimate gift for someone who enjoys quality time at home… their whole house will smell divine!
– Dream Dust: Dream Dust is a soothing edible nightcap alchemized to lull you into deep, restorative nocturnal tranquility… Edwin needs this, ha!
– Monogram Ornament: Your favorite homebody will love hanging this pretty ornament on their Christmas tree.
– French Oven: Every kitchen needs a French oven, it’s just that simple. So, this gift is for sure a hit. I also love the pretty brass handles. This is another similar option for less. Oh, and I love this slow cooker as a gift idea too.
– Mirrored Tray: I think this mirrored tray would be such a pretty addition to anyone’s coffee table or bar cart. It would be so cute to style for the holidays too.
– Skin Brush: I’ve always wanted to get a dry brush and for some reason haven’t gotten around to it. I don’t know why! The long-handled natural-bristle brush allows you to thoroughly dry brush every part of your body… must try it when I have a night in!
– Cherry Bombe Cookbook: The cookbook of the year… inside are 100+ recipes from some of the most interesting chefs, bakers, food stylists, pastry chefs, and creatives on the food scene today. You’ll definitely want to stay in and try a new recipe.
– Sweats: I want to stay in if I can wear these soft sweats. They come in a handful of colors and are a dream to wear.
– Throw Blanket: Wrap up and get cozy in the winter cold with this supersoft blanket knit in a thick, classic cable pattern.
Cheers to a cozy holiday season ahead! xx