My official Gift Guide for Her is here complete with the best gifts to give the women in your life this holiday season including clothes, accessories & more! There is no better feeling in the world than finding the perfect gift for the special loved ones in your life so I take such joy in putting together my gift guides. Thank you so much for reading them! Every single item I’ve included is something I would absolutely love to receive or is something I already own and can’t get enough of. When you peruse this guide, think about your mother, sister, best friend, secret santa, female work colleagues, and any other female in your life you’d like to gift this holiday season.
Believe it or not but Black Friday is a week from Friday so keep that in mind if you aren’t quite ready to shop now. Stay tuned for many more gift guides to come this month and next and please let me know if there are any specific gift guides you would enjoy seeing! Happy holiday shopping for her! xx
Gift Guide For Her
– Coat: This coat is so luxe and fabulously feminine without being overly girlie. It’s perfect for the lady in your life who lives in the city or for anyone you know who has a magical winter trip coming up (p.s. I think this is the perfect gift to give yourself too!).
– Boots: The price on these boots is so amazing. They look like they could be $600 designer boots! Anytime I find an item that is a great price point without compromised the quality, I have to recommend it to y’all! My sister has these boots and they are to die for on her!
– Candle: Diptyque candles are a forever favorite simple pleasure for mine. Their scents are all heavenly so you can’t go wrong with any of them, although I’m drawn to this wood fire winter fragrance around the holidays.
– Scarf: A beautiful gift to give is always a gorgeous scarf. Women of all ages love scarves! My go-to destination for lovely, unique, and/or vintage scarves is Sweet & Spark. Gift this scarf or one of their other beautiful scarves to your grandmother, mother, friend, or child’s teacher.
– Scrunchies: My best friend, Nora, has completely gotten me into scrunchies. They are the best hair tie to wear to protect your hair from damage so this cute pink set is a must! It’s a great stocking stuffer or simple little gift to have on hand.
– Pajamas: Did y’all see my recent post on the best winter pajamas and the most comfortable pajamas in the world? If you did, then my inclusion of LAKE Pajamas shouldn’t be a surprise! I love the chic stripes of this sweet pajama set.
– Clutch: I have this clutch and love it! It goes with everything, I repeat, with everything. I carry this clutch year round so it is such a versatile gift to give. The clutch is so classic that every gal will love it. Did I mention that it is a great under $100 gift option.
– Bow Earrings: For everyone looking to gift a super girly, feminine lady in your life, then look no further than these pretty little bow earrings. When in doubt, put a bow on it! P.S. they are under $50!
– Tassel Earrings: Would it be a gift guide from me if I didn’t include Hart Hagerty earrings? I don’t think so! These gorgeous tiered cayenne red earrings (as seen on me here) are the best budget-friendly gift to give to a girl friend, a secret santa, or someone like your brother’s girlfriend or hair dresser.
– Burgundy Sweater: Does anyone do holiday sweaters better than J.Crew? Nope! This jeweled sweater comes in 6 colors and is sure to be a hit with absolutely any girl/women you’re gifting. Yes, I think you could gift this sweater to a fifteen-year-old or a forty-year-old.
– The Big Book of Chic Coffee Table Book: If you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift for a decor lover, then without a doubt snag her this coffee table book. It looks good in every single room and is one of those tried and true books that no home is complete without.
– Pink Sweater: I just love the ladylike ruffles of this pink sweater (comes in 4 colors). If you pulled an aunt in your family secret santa, then look no further than this sweater.
– Love Bracelet: You might think you know about Love bracelets but I highly recommend you read “the story” section of the link for this vintage Cartier bracelet. It’s so interesting! P.S. this vintage love bracelet is such a special one-of-a-kind gift that you might want to send it to your significant other for inspiration!
– Nikes: I always think of Nikes as something that I love (and wear almost every day) but hate to buy for myself. They cost just enough that I would always rather buy myself a more fun piece of clothing, which is why I always say that Nikes make the perfect gift!
– Bucket Bag: More and more, I love thinking outside of the box with “designer” handbags and, as such, the purses I’m dying for are much more affordable than “traditional” designer bags. Case in point: this gorgeous bucket bag! Curious about my other coveted/favorite designer bags? This navy purse, this shoulder bag, and this net bag.
– Fur Vest: You can never go wrong with gifting a cozy faux fur vest. This gorgeous vest is under $100. I can already picture my sister in it now!
– Cap Toe Slingback Pumps: Gift these slingback pumps to your favorite timeless, effortlessly classy gal. My favorite part about gifting these shoes is that the look is both always in style. And, also super on trend right now.
– Jumpsuit: I think a jumpsuit is such a fun and sophisticated way to dress up for the holidays. This black jumpsuit is sheer perfection! Gift it to the girl you love who never misses a party! P.S. here is some great inspiration for how to style it.
– Hanky Panky Thongs: My mom always throws a few pairs of Hanky Panky thongs in fresh colors in our stockings and it is always so nice. People tend to forget about practical gifts so add Hanky Panky thongs to your go-to list.
– Babyfacial: I have become obsessed with this product after my bestie, Nora, recommended it to me (clearly, she has great recs!). It’s an AHA/BHA facial that resurfaces to reveal youthful-looking radiance and it works. I actually don’t think I’ve ever used an at home mask that has worked quite so well. I highly recommend it for beauty lovers!
– Personalized iPhone Case: This is my exact phone case… I’m obsessed! There are tons of different ways to personalize it (fonts, colors, layout, etc.) so this is a knockout gift idea! It’s a perfect stocking stuffer or gift for a work colleague.
– Cardigan: I’ve have this cardigan for two years and I wear it all the time. It is a bit pricey but some investment pieces just are. It will never go out of style so rest assured! This is a wonderful gift for you or your mama!
Get my Gift Guide for Her look:
But wait, there’s more:
I hope you found something you love in my Gift Guide for Her! More gift guides to come! xx