Today’s gift guide is extra special! I’ve always loved Charleston and all the talented creatives and business owners in this town but since moving here, my love has grown. To honor that love and to celebrate with all you readers who followed along with me through our move, I decided it would be wonderfully fun to do a Gift Guide: Charmed By Charleston + A Huge Giveaway full of Charleston gifts.
To break it down, I’m sharing the best gifts to give to anyone who loves Charleston or is planning a trip to Charleston. Every gift is from a Charleston line, brand, artist, designer, creative, or business owner. In addition, I’m giving away everything in this gift guide to one lucky winner! All the gifts will be wrapped up for you in my favorite Maptote Charleston Tote Bag so be sure to enter for a chance to win below (it makes 1 minute!). The winner of this giveaway will most definitely want to book a trip to Charleston asap… p.s. if you do, then email me for my Charleston recommendations or read them all in my Charleston Travel Guide!
P.S. I’m wearing this adorable festive sweater!
Gift Guide: Charmed By Charleston + A Huge Giveaway
– Maptote Charleston Tote Bag: How adorable is this Charleston map tote bag? It’s so cute that I gave it to my bridesmaids as part of their gifts on my wedding day! The tote is the perfect size for farmer’s market runs and trips to the beach. I use mine constantly as it’s such a happy reminder of my favorite city. Such a perfect gift!
– Candlefish Winter Candle #52 + Matches: This is one of my favorite winter candles to burn during the holidays! It has fragrance notes of pine, sugar plum, and amber so it’s so yummy and will bring a cozy feeling into your home. P.S. Candlefish is on my list of must-visit places in Charleston for anyone traveling to The Holy City (their candle making classes are amazing)!
– Hampden Clothing $300 Gift Card: Hampden is without a doubt my favorite boutique in Charleston! The owner, Stacy, does the most incredible job buying the most gorgeous clothing, shoes, and accessories out there. I would truly do anything for a $300 gift card to spend at Hampden (it works in the store or online). P.S. I’m currently dreaming of what I’d buy…!
– Charleston Weekender ‘Life is Better in Charleston’ Pouch (available locally at Cannonborough Collective): Nothing but the truth here… life is better in Charleston! I can vouch for that! This adorable pouch is such a sweet gift for anyone who loves the Holy City. I have one that I keep in my purse filled with daily necessities like lip gloss and floss but I also sometimes use it as a clutch.
– Charleston Weekender Charleston Map Print (available locally at Cannonborough Collective): This map print is a personal favorite of mine. I think is looks great in gallery walls and in office spaces. The colors are just so happy!
– Charleston Weekender Window Box Print (available locally at Cannonborough Collective): Charleston is known for her beautiful window boxes. I truly can’t ever walk more than a block without stopping to snap a photo of a historic home with window boxes full of cheery flowers. I think this print is a perfect source of inspiration. Every time I look at it, a smile crosses my face because I’m reminded of how lucky I am to live in such a magical place so this is a perfect little gift!
– Charleston Weekender Greeting Cards (available locally at Cannonborough Collective): These greeting cards go hand-in-hand with the Window Box Print. My mother is the best at always dropping a thoughtful little note in the mail so I know she’d adore these greeting cards. Anyone who obsesses over pretty paper will adore these, especially Charleston lovers. Giveaway winner, you’ll adore these!
– Mac & Murphy $25 Gift Card: Without a doubt, Mac & Murphy is the best paper store in Charleston! I get heart eyes every time I walk in the door and see all the stationary, greeting cards, desk accessories, and more in the store. Trust me, you’ll spend your gift card in a minutes time!
– RMS Holiday Luminizer Set: If you read R&R regularly, then you know how obsessed I am with natural beauty line, RMS Beauty. If you’ve never tried the beauty line, then you don’t know what you’re missing! This Holiday Luminizer Set is so special because it is a limited edition release and features three full size luminizers: living luminizer, magic luminizer, never-before-released gold luminizer and a retractable brightening brush. You’ll glow all season long!
– Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits ‘Callie’s Biscuits and Southern Traditions’ Cookbook: I highly recommend gifting this cookbook to every foodie you know. It’s full of 75 delicious southern recipes from the low country including Callie’s famous biscuits! Trust me, this cookbook is a major crowd pleaser!
– Natalie Taylor ‘Long Neck Lady’ Painting: Local artist, Natalie Taylor, is known for her beautiful paintings all around town, especially paintings from her famous “Long Neck Lady” series. Every single art lover you know would flip for one of Natalie’s paintings for Christmas! I have one of her paintings and am obsessed with it! So, I’m especially excited to be giving away one of her 5×5 Long Neck Lady Paintings made especially for this giveaway.
– Zero George Restaurant $100 Gift Card: Get ready to have your mind blown by delicious food! The Zero George Restaurant is beyond yummy and has the best ambiance. I highly recommend that everyone who takes a trip to Charleston dines at Zero George Restaurant (oh and you should stay at the Zero George Hotel too, soooooo charming!). The giveaway winner will love this meal!
– Cannon Green $100 Gift Card: This restaurant is one of my favorites in Charleston as it has delicious farm-to-table food, it’s beautiful, and it holds a very special place in my heart. I had my bridal brunch at Cannon Green the day before my wedding… it was everything and more! If you win this giveaway, then you’ll have a tough decision to make between making a reservation for dinner or Sunday brunch.
– Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop Signature Palmetto Bug Chocolates: The yummiest low country treat out there. Those local to Charleston are very familiar with the palmetto bug. While the Palmetto might be a pesky critter in real life, it provides for real inspiration for these sweet chocolates. I recommend bringing these chocolates as a hostess gift to every holiday party you attend!
– Candy Shop Vintage Rice Beads Bracelet: I’ve been a big fan of Charleston rice beads for as long as I can remember! You might recall when I included rice beads bracelets in my bridesmaids boxes last year when I asked my best friends to stand beside me in my wedding. I’m so excited to giveaway a rice bead bracelet in the cinnamon color because I just love the color for the holidays! To the winner of this giveaway: you’ve got to pop into Candy Shop Vintage if you make a trip to Charleston/live in Charleston to show off your bracelet and see all their other treasures.
– Hart Hagerty Tassel Topknot Earrings: Jewelry designer, Hart Hagerty, is responsible for designing the most popular earrings in Charleston. They are so beautiful and beyond festive for the holiday season. I’m in love with the turquoise color. These tassel earrings are the perfect stocking stuffer or the perfect gift for your bestie. The winner of this giveaway should expect compliments on her earrings at every holiday party she attends!
– Celadon Woven Basket with Planted Plant (not pictured): Celadon is one of the best home stores in Charleston! They have everything from furniture to decor to gifts and accessories. One of my favorite pieces is their woven basket so I just knew I had to include one in this gift guide + giveaway. Celadon has been kind enough to offer to plant a plant in the basket for the winner (I’ll include a picture of the basket + plant in an email to the winner!).
Enter My Gift Guide: Charmed By Charleston Giveaway
I hope you are as excited about this giveaway as I am! If Edwin and I decide to stay in Charleston for the long haul, then I hope to do the giveaway every year, making it bigger and better with each year! So, how do you enter!? It’s SO easy… all you have to do is subscribe to receive my email newsletters by clicking on this link and entering your name and email address.
You can also scroll down to the bottom of this post and enter your email address in the “Get R&R In Your Inbox” box (underneath the “More Posts You’ll Love” section). You have until this Friday, December 8th at 11:59pm PST to enter. If you’re already subscribed to receive my email newsletters then you’ll be automatically entered to win too! One winner will be selected at random using a selection service. I will email the winner right away with the exciting news!
Good luck and thanks for reading! Happy holidays from Rhyme & Reason & Charleston! xx
Photography by Edwin Eversole