Hello hi! Who is doing a Friendsgiving this weekend with their friends!? I’m throwing one tomorrow, woot woot! I’m making the mashed potatoes, and corn souffle, and I’m helping with the turkey. Needless to say, I’m going to be busy tomorrow. I have lots of Friendsgiving inspiration below… cheers to being thankful!
1. How to try out a new city before moving there. (aol.com)
2. Lasagna with kale marinara, YUM! (thechalkboardmag.com)
3. Eight things to learn from Garance Doré’s new book. (heartifb.com)
4. Make This on Thanksgiving morning – an apple pie smoothie! (sugarandcharm.com)
5. If my Friendsgiving tomorrow is half as gorgeous as this one then I’ll be a happy camper. (100layercake.com)
6. Make ahead Thanksgiving recipes. (southernliving.com)
7. I love the new site design Lauren! Congrats! (laurenkelp.com)
8. Now this Friendsgiving looks like a party! (abeautifulmess.com)
9. I’m obsessed with this retro throwback Friendsgiving. (studiodiy.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This scarf is number 1 on my wishlist right now. It looks so yummy!
2. So many new arrivals at Design Darling! I’m swooning.
3. New styles added to Tory Burch’s sale – up to 40% off!
4. Hello sale! 30-40% off tons of regular prices styles at J.Crew with code SHOPNOW.
5. Winter whites anyone!?
With Love From R&R:
1. Last week’s highlights included a library of fall recipes… yum!
2. Dressing for Thanksgiving can be tricky, let me help! What to wear to a fancy Thanksgiving, a Friendsgiving, and Thanksgiving at your boyfriend’s family’s house.
3. I partnered with Kate Spade to giveaway my favorite winter purse! You can still enter to win through Tuesday!
4. My first gift guide of the season went up this week… a gift guide for the gals.
5. I posted a new outfit post featuring a sequin holiday dress! Who is ready to party!?
7. Thanksgiving pinning coming at ya!
Photograph: 100 Layer Cake