Charleston here I come! Follow along on Instagram (@jillianattaway) as I spend quality time with one of my favorite cities. Now, I just want to get to my house and crack open a bottle of wine on the porch with my Mom! Happy weekend loves!
Speaking of Charleston, you’ve seen my Charleston City Guide, right?
1. How stress actually makes you sick in the short and long term. (theatlantic.com)
2. Three fun twists on the Moscow Mule. These cocktails look beautiful! (abeautifulmess.com)
3. I’m laughing out loud at the fact that this exists at Nordstrom but I’m also completely loving it! 48 days until Christmas! (nordstrom.com)
4. Have you read this yet? A comparison between Instagram & what is happening in real life… get ready for a few laughs. (bustle.com)
5. A sweet story on the skirt that changed Jenna Lyons life and consequently changed all of our lives as well (thank you Jenna for the J.Crew we have today). (lennyletter.com)
6. The science of happiness. (happify.com)
7. A recipe for roasted cauliflower & garlic dip. (cupofjo.com)
8. Thoughts on why women compete with each other. (nytimes.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Strappy red holiday heels for a great price!
3. I can’t explain how much I’d like to have this poncho in my closet.
4. Nordstrom is offering up to 40% off in their annual Fall Clearance Sale… literally every type of clothing and accessories and shoe is on sale!
5. The perfect sweater dress for fall. It would be so cute layered with a vest of military jacket too!
8. You can’t beat the price of this leopard calf hair belt (under $17!).
9. Tory Burch’s ever popular ‘Robinson Tote‘ is on sale for almost $150 off!
10. The most fun sweater you ever did see! it would be so adorable layered on top of a stripe long sleeve!
11. Hold the phone! The most effortlessly perfect plaid scarf.
12. J.Crew, you get me. 25% off styles we love!
13. I love a good waffle sweater.
With Love From R&R:
1. I put the spotlight on my newest favorite Southern line, Draper James by Reese Witherspoon! See the line’s beautiful flagship store & shop the whole line (clothes, accessories, decor, & gifts!).
2. Last week’s highlights are still must reads this week – Adele remixes, the best hotels in the world, thoughts on building confidence & more!
3. Come and get ’em… a round up of Booties for under $100!
4. Sneak a peak at what’s inside my suitcase for my trip to Charleston + I filled you in on how I’m styling my clothes into 3 different outfits!
5. That’s right, it’s November so I’ve been Pinning lots of Thanksgiving inspo!
8. October, you were great!
Photograph: Oh Happy Day