Made it through my first week back at work after spring break! It went by super fast so I was so happy! I’m kicking off my weekend today at 4pm with a manicure at Olive & June with my girlfriends. Then I’m going out with friends tonight. Saturday morning I’m doing a workout at Burn60 and then brunching at A.O.C., aka the BEST brunch! Sunday, I get to hang with my mama who will be in town, so, more brunching! I’m ready… let’s go weekend!
1. Ten general career lessons that really hit home for me this week. If you’re a blogger, you’ll especially like this read. (coralsandcognacs.com)
2. Power rankings for where to eat in NYC right now. (manrepeller.com)
3. A recipe for strawberry camomile palomas! I want these now! (halfbakedharvest.com)
4. The most beautiful places to visit in France. (cntraveler.com)
5. Reese Witherspoon is such a girl boss!! (wsj.com)
6. Wedding trends you’ll see all summer long. (refinery29.com)
7. There’s so much information out there right now about gut health. I’m incredibly interested in it because I have struggled a bit with stomach/gut issues. Read to find out your gut type and how it’s affecting your health. (wellandgood.com)
8. You don’t have to wait for a beach vacation to sink into a great book. Here are 9 quintessential summer novels. (purewow.com)
9. This couple took a 26 year long road trip. (mymodernmet.com)
10. How to keep up with the news when you’re on the go. (hithaonthego.com)
11. Lauren Hutton’s New York City. (hello.jcrew.com)
12. What trait do you value most in another person? (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I really like this leather bag for summer traveling.
2. This jersey maxi dress is a no brainer ($24!).
3. I recently discovered this party shop, Meri Meri… they have so many great trinkets and accessories for parties!
4. This ruffle eyelet top is everything and more ($88!). I just ordered!
5. Custom match books… OBSESSED!
6. Accessories designer Reed Krakoff designed a line of affordable purses for Khol’s and they’re awesome!
7. What every bar cart has been waiting for… gold pineapple cocktail tumblers.
8. Off the shoulder ruffle dress for $88. Yup, I see you summer!
9. Stripe coverup love.
10. This top for under $10.
With Love From R&R:
1. A recap of my spring break trip to Charleston went up this week! Read for lots of photos of Southern charm.
2. A new outfit post this week featuring my go-to outfit for playing tourist in my own city of Los Angeles + a little LA inspiration.
4. I’m dreaming of going back to Miami!!
6. I was so flattered to have one of my photos from Charleston featured by One Kings Lane. Thank you for loving the photo so much everyone!
7. Last week’s highlights = spring salad recipes, rainbow cocktails, new Instagram filters, ex-boyfriend laughs, & scoop on the new Gilmore Girls revival.
9. Spring break is over (insert sobbing face!) so it’s back to the workout grind.
10. Thank you Lauren Conrad for including my apartment in your “5 Things to Try this Weekend” series. It was such a nice surprise!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: The Coveteur