Another week in the books. I had a full week at work and now I’m ready for the weekend! The school I work at has an annual fall fair, which is happening this weekend. So, I’ll be working at the fair this weekend (I’m going to be face painting!) as well as celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday at Sunny Spot. I can’t wait for her birthday brunch! I’m also doing a cooking class with Sweet Laurel Bakery. It’s going to a yummy afternoon! Have a wonderful fall weekend!
1. The 25 best museums in the world. (townandcountrymag.com)
3. I’ve got to make these DIY halloween copper mugs (hello Moscow Mules!). They are so easy and adorable! (sugarandcloth.com)
4. Five things to say instead of “sorry.” (businessinsider.com)
5. A photography lesson on all the basics you NEED to know. (lemonstripes.com)
6. Taylor Swift has a new $25 million dollar mansion in Beverly Hills. Get envious here. (glamour.com)
7. Ten habits that can unlock your inner awesomeness. (inc.com)
8. This swimsuit collab is everything! (looklingerlove.com)
9. South Carolina is near and dear to my heart as my family has a house in Charleston. The recent flooding in South Carolina has been overwhelming to see. You can easily help by donating to the relief fund here. (yourfoundation.org)
10. These Halloween inspired cupcakes are the cutest (and spookiest!)! I’ve got to make them. (donnahay.com.au)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Chic gold candles for fall.
2. Gigi New York is having their Friends & Family sale and offering 25% off your entire purchase with code WEAREFAMILY… I really want these two brown purses: this crossbody and this satchel.
3. The over-the-knee boots at ASOS are stop traffic fabulous.
4. Christmas came early this year! Kate Spade’s newest coffee table book is available for pre-order.
6. Everyone’s favorite gal, Kate Spade, is offering an extra 25% off sale with code SWEET so I’m sweet on Kate this weekend.
8. Anthropologie is offering 20% off dresses with code DRESSCODE.
With Love From R&R:
1. My highlights from last week included some very thoughtful and lovely links… You’ll like them!
2. New outfit post this week! A Joie off the shoulder top + a Joie brown leather skirt for fall… clearly I’m on a Joie kick.
4. I revealed my favorite dry shampoo this week as part of my job as a judge for AOL’s Fall Beauty Awards. Trust me, it’s the BEST dry shampoo!
5. I went apple picking last weekend and made apple crumble muffins, apple butter, and apple sauce with my boyfriend after – such fun!
Photograph: Breakfast at Yurman’s