TGIF! I’m so happy it’s Friday! April in LA has been absolutely gorgeous so far and I’m just loving it. I’m going to one of my favorite sushi restaurants in LA tonight – looking at you Sugarfish – and then to a comedy show. I also have a hike in Malibu planned with girlfriends and two brunches. I have a calendar reminder set for Sunday morning too so I don’t forget to shop the Lilly Pulitzer x Target collaboration before it sells out (the line is released in stores and online on Sunday, SO EXCITED!). Hope everyone has a great April weekend!
See my highlights from the week below…
1. Two major Friends & Family sales this weekend:
- Loeffler Randall: is offering 20% off with code HEYFRIEND – I’m beyond a huge fan of their shoes!
- Kate Spade: is offering 25% off with code DEAREST
3. Why we should all get over fomo. (elitedaily.com)
4. These are pretty cute! I’m loving the price point too. (soludos.com)
5. Color is the name of the game in this California home. (glitterguide.com)
6. LILLY PULITZER X TARGET HITS STORES & ONLINE ON SUNDAY! Can you tell I’m excited!? I want the clothes and the home goods. (target.com)
7. A little health inspiration… Why working out is the new going out. (fitnessmagazine.com)
9. I have a major crush on this blouse. Please be in my closet. (shopbop.com)
10. Twenty emojis you think you know the meaning of but you don’t. (domainehome.com)
Photo: Luella & June