My sister is moving into a new apartment in a few weeks. She has been looking online and all over Charleston (where she lives) for the perfect furniture and home decor items to fill her new home. I’ve been very inspired by her search to touch up a few things in my own apartment. Here, I’m sharing 12 home decor items under $100 that are perfect for filling any space with a little extra love.
1. The Book Book of the Hamptons: I’m dying to add this newly released coffee table book to my collection. The bright color of the book definitely adds a pop of color to any room.
2. Rope coasters: These rope coasters have been a staple in my apartment since I moved in. I love the nautical look.
3. Monogrammed/personalized lucite tray: These trays might be my favorite items in this roundup. I adore the lucite and I can’t get enough monogrammed pieces.
4. Faux peonies: I love fresh flowers just as much as the next girl but there is also something nice about having flowers that always last (and look real too).
5. Dishtowels: Add a touch of vibrancy to your kitchen with these colorful dishtowels. I love the idea of mixing colors with these babies.
6. Blue and white throw: This throw is simply the perfect, lightweight summer throw to toss on a sofa, chair, or bed.
7. Diptyque rose candle: Rose is one of the most universally enjoyed scents. So, why not add it to your home this summer?
8. Blue and white pillow: This pillow is a great addition to a living room or a bedroom because it has a classic blue and white color scheme with a eye-catching graphic print. It is the perfect balance.
9. Picture frame: Any photograph will stand out against the neutral colors of this picture frame.
10. Blue and white bathmat: Throw this bathmat down in your bathroom for an effortless addition.
11. Cookbook: A cookbook dedicated to sisters baking – how incredibly fitting for this post. This cookbook is coming to me just in time for my favorite time of year to bake (fall).
12. Eyelet lampshade: I adore this feminine lampshade. Its simple because its white and fun because of the unexpected eyelet fabric.