Happy Sunday from Jackson Hole, Wyoming! I’m here for almost two weeks for my family’s annual summer trip and then for my bachelorette next weekend. My dad, brother, uncles, and cousins all play in a big golf tournament year after year, which we have such a blast with. Yesterday, my dad and his golf partner made it to the finals and then won the whole tournament! We immediately headed to the clubhouse bar and my dad bought for the whole bar before we went to a good ol’ fashion hoedown. We ended our celebrations in town at Smokin’ Iron for some drinks and live music. I can’t wait to spend the next whole week in Jackson!
1. I’m absolutely in love with Julia’s nursery reveal. (lemonstripes.com)
2. My Bestie, Allison, wrote the most amazing recipe for homemade lobster rolls. Save this post now! (laurenconrad.com)
3. An Amalfi Coast veteran’s Positano picks. (goop.com)
4. The best travel rewards credit cards of 2017. (usnews.com)
5. 25 things you didn’t know about Gone With The Wind. (townazndcountrymag.com)
6. Five questions you absolutely must ask on a job interview! (forbes.com)
7. The most iconic wedding dresses of all time. (harpersbazaar.com)
8. The cutest pink tropical home tour you ever did see. (theglitterguide.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Tuckernuck is offering 25% off everything with code COOLDOWN. I shopped this sale! SO much cute stuff!
3. Serena & Lily is offering up to 70% off in one of their biggest sales of the year.
4. Love these drop earrings.
5. J.Crew is offering 50% off sale so it’s time to shop until you drop.
With Love From R&R:
1. Strolling through ‘Sconset on Nantucket with Allison.
2. I shared my Wedding Body series part 2 this week featuring my fitness routine leading up to my wedding.
3. If you’ve ever wanted to visit the Hamptons then read my post on Summer in Sag Harbor (t’s by far my favorite town in the hamptons).
4. My August Edit full of everything I’m crushing on this month is live.
5. I’m so flattered to be featured in Lauren Conrad’s Tuesday Fashion 10 this month.
6. Last Week’s Weekend Reads: how to gain 10k Instagram followers, the most heartfelt bridal shower, the museum every American needs to visit, a Nantucket bucket list, and more.
A Few of this Week’s favorites:
Photograph: Jessi Burrone