This week was one for the books! I cannot stop reliving my trip back east to Nantucket and Sag Harbor. Allison and I think it was one of our favorites ever! We even set up notifications on a real estate app to send us houses on Nantucket… a girl can dream! We beached, we fished, we took pictures of every hydrangea on the island, we ate every lobster roll on the island, we drank every type of rosé on the island, and we had the best time with girlfriends Ali and Mackenzie. I shared a bunch on my Instagram and Instagram Story, so if you followed along then you got an overload of hydrangeas! If not, then don’t worry because I’ll be writing a blog post about our trip so stay tuned. It was so fun meeting up with my sister, Sarah, in Sag Harbor too! We enjoyed some AMAZING seafood and spent our days exploring all the Hamptons have to offer. It’s so fun for me to be in the Hamptons because I really know my way around from years of visiting my family and a summer out there a few years back. However, there’s always new things to discover like my new favorite place in the Hamps, Sunset Beach! It was my first time out to Shelter Island and it’s amazing! Overall, I’m so sad to be back on the West Coast. However, I did get to shower one of my girlfriends yesterday in Newport Beach for her upcoming wedding, which was a blast! I am also super beyond incredibly fortunate to go with my sister, Sarah, on one of her work trips this week (she’s a travel agent) so stay tuned to see where I go!
1. I love this two piece set that Ali wore on Nantucket! (adashofdetails.com)
2. Inside swimsuit designer, Marysia’s, Venice Beach home. (architecturaldigest.com)
3. My grandmother collected stamps to I loved this little read on vintage postage. (toryburch.com/blog)
4. Could you read 200 books a year? (qz.com)
5. Bride-to-be, Mackenzie, shares what to wear to a beach wedding. (mackenziehoran.com)
6. A guide to sustainable seafood… I’m actually so interested in this! (goop.com)
7. How to fix a pimple, fast. (intothegloss.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Betcha haven’t heard but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is live to the public (jk, I know you know that!). All the hype is annoying but it really is one of the best sales of the year.
2. Madewell is offering an extra 30% off sale styles with code THINKBIG.
3. I scooped up these sunnies to add to my accessories collection. Such a good price!
4. Bloomingdales is offering up to 60% off summer styles
6. Club Monaco is having their end of season sale and offering up to 65% off.
With Love From R&R:
1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened to everyone on Friday! So, I rounded up outfits to recreate using the sale! Now, you have lots of tips on what to buy.
2. I shared a new outfit post featuring the cutest polka dot dress.
3. I can’t wait to show more outfits and travel recommendations for Nantucket!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a 30-day ab challenge, how foods really affect your skin, what most people talk about in therapy, copycat shake shack burgers, and more.
5. The Hamptons, I love you!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: