Happy weekend-ing! A handful of my friends and I are spending the weekend in San Diego. We had no plans other than to grill and cook in all weekend + play on the beach. So far, so good! I just hate when these great friend weekends come to an end! Since I am on summer break though from teaching, I’m heading to Charleston tomorrow, instead of to work, to do a last major round of wedding planning! I’m so excited! I’ll be seeing and approving a mockup of our final tablescape and I get to see an example of my bouquet that I’ll carry down the aisle (eeeek!). I’ll also be doing a lot of work on paper (i.e. menus, place cards, etc). It’s so much fun that I wish I could just snap my fingers at the end of today and be there! Hope whatever you’ve been up to this weekend has been wonderful! My Weekend Reads are below full of lots of fun links including a heartwarming family story on Nantucket, peach white wine slushies, clean beauty brands, & more.
1. The most charming story of love, family, and Nantucket from my friend Mackenzie! I adored this read and know you will too! (mackenziehoran.com)
2. Mom, are you reading this? If so, let’s make these peach white wine slushies this week in Charleston! (waitingonmartha.com)
3. Great coffee shops in Washington D.C. (megbiram.com)
4. Is staying in the new going out? (wellandgood.com)
5. Setting a little goal to visit everyone of the 12 best hotels in New England (I love that part of the country!). (cntraveler.com)
6. How LA is your beauty routine (I got “very LA” haha woah!)? (birdie.com)
7. Speaking of beauty… 8 clean beauty brands for skincare. (jessannkirby.com)
8. What every girl should know about her 401k. (camillestyles.com)
9. Kat did the most amazing job designing her new line of Venice Beach inspired travel accessories.
Shopping & Sales:
1. I bought this eyelet cutie for Fourth of July weekend.
2. Bloomingdales is offering $25 off every $100 you spend with code PRIVATE.
3. Need one of these gorgeous pastel passport cases for one of my summer trips!
4. This easy tank is made adorable by the bow on the back.
5. J.Crew is offering an extra 40% off sale styles with code
6. The perfect platform wedge.
8. Tibi is offering up to 70% off ready-to-wear styles.
With Love from R&R:
1. My Fourth of July Shopping Guide is live and full of so many lovely red, white, and blue items!
2. Bookworms this was your week! I posted my summer reading list 2017! I’m biased but I highly recommend bookmarking/pinning this post.
4. My 7 go-to shoes for summer.
5. Everything I’ve been up to lately! Will life ever slow down? (I kind of don’t want it to!)
6. My June Edit full of monthly inspiration.
7. Last Week’s Weekend Reads: a must-have summer coffee table book, why J.Crew’s vision of America has failed (no!!!), Harbour Island house goals, a tear-jerking must-read if you want to get pregnant, & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: