Happy Mother’s Day loves! It’s such a beautiful day to celebrate our moms! I’m sending my mom lots of Mother’s Day love to Charleston and celebrating today in Los Angeles with Edwin’s family. We’re having a big family brunch! What are your Mother’s Day plans? If you need some downtime today after a big brunch then read my Weekend Reads for some fun articles (travel guides, cocktail napkin finds, wedding veils, & more!), shopping finds, and can’t miss sales. Enjoy! Lots of love from me to all my mom readers! xx
1. People who know me are probably tired of hearing me say this but the #1 trip on my travel bucket list is a trip to Newport & Watch Hill, Rhode Island. This Newport travel guide is amazing! (stylemepretty.com/living)
2. Great find Mackenzie! The cutest cocktail napkins on Etsy. (mackenziehoran.com)
4. I love this Kentucky Derby look from Blair last weekend! P.S. did you catch Blair’s interview with Vanity Fair? She chatted about her engagement, diamonds, and more! (the-atlantic-pacific.com and vanityfair.com)
5. Dying to try this recipe for steak spring rolls (the recipe reminds me of this time last year when I was planning my trip to Vietnam & Bali). (designlovefest.com)
6. Does your birth order affect your personality? (manrepeller.com)
7. The most iconic wedding veils (I still need a veil!). (topshop.com/blog)
8. A special Mother’s Day interview. (theglitterguide.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. J.Crew is offering 25% off your order and an extra 30% off sale styles with code SHOPNOW (through tonight!) + J.Crew Factory is offering up to 50% off and an extra 30% off order of $100+ with code HOORAYMAY (through tonight).
2. This gold and white number is so cute for summer & on sale!
3. Add a little sparkle to your wardrobe as Bauble Bar is offering 30% off with code SAVE30 through tonight.
5. I’ve been wearing a lot of statement earrings lately but I’m obsessed with these stud earrings (they come in 8 colors!).
6. Loft is celebrating mothers this weekend by offering 30% off with code LOVEMOM.
8. This dress that I’m in love with was just restocked! Snag it while you can!
9. Well, isn’t this the cutest embroidered piece?
With Love From R&R:
1. Allison and I went to Hampton Park wearing our favorite toile and lace dresses for summer parties.
2. My May Edit is full of so many fun pieces to inspire you this month and get you ready for summer!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a behind the scenes look at being a travel agent, what you should eat on your wedding day, blueberry crumb bars, party inspiration, & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Elyse Hall