My, what a glorious Sunday it is! Happy Easter Sunday! I’m writing this post for sunny Charleston. I woke up to church bells chiming, birds chirping, and the smell of biscuits in the oven! My family is off to church today and then cooking a big brunch at home. Yesterday, my family went fishing for Easter and had the most beautiful day on the water. I hope everyone has the best Easters with their loved ones! Keep reading my Weekend Reads below for my favorite links of the week, a recap of the past week on R&R, my shopping finds, and the can’t-miss sales of the weekend. P.S. the Shopbop sale was extended through tonight… shop my favorite sale picks here!
1. I might whip up this delicious and beautiful recipe for dessert tonight. (sequinsandstripes.com)
2. Nine things to remember about the Jenna Lyons era at J.Crew. (vogue.com)
3. Chrissy Teigen opens up for the first time about her postpartum depression. (glamour.com)
4. Loving this marigold look on Erica. (erienik.com)
5. I’m LOLing at this breakdown of the delayed email response. (newyorker.com)
6. Are you focusing your energy on where the flow is? (victoriamcginley.com)
7. Three delightful desserts for Easter. (galmeetsglam.com)
8. I just love Olivia Palermo. (net-a-porter.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Need to get this Nars blush duo in my cosmetic bag.
2. How adorable is this flirty dress + it’s under $100.
3. I love the tabletop ware in Aerin Lauder’s new collection with William Sonoma.
4. Perhaps the cutest straw bag ever!
5. Madewell is offering an extra 30% off all sale styles with code DREAMBIG through tomorrow.
6. I want to check out this new Paris coffee table book.
7. Williams-Sonoma is offering 20% off everything with code EGGHUNT through tomorrow.
8. How lovely is this peachy pastel skirt?
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared the happiest outfit of eyelet and stripes.
2. I hosted a Charleston garden party with Draper James for some girlfriends.
4. I’ve been wearing this easy sundress on repeat.
5. I love Easter!
6. I seriously can’t get enough of this line for spring!
7. Shopbop had the best sale this week! Did you shop it?!
8. Last week’s Weekend Reads: personalized haircare, veggie enchiladas, Kat’s NYC apartment, and the history of pink.
9. I’m having lots of fun bringing in fun pops of coral, yellow, tangerine, and pink into my spring wardrobe.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: