You know what they say, a Sunday well spent brings a week of content. I’m definitely having a Sunday well spent and I can’t wait for the week ahead. I’ll be at work on Monday and Tuesday and then Edwin and I are heading to Charleston on Wednesday for wedding planning… so excited! I can’t wait to be at my house, see my parents, wedding plan like crazy, and eat some good Southern meals. I’ve spent this weekend and the last two weekends in Los Angeles, which has been such a nice way to start 2017 but the travel bug inside me is definitely itching. Who is with me!? P.S. this lovely pink and green scene is from Ladurée in Beverly Hills. Enjoy my weekend reads!
2. Why is anxiety so common among twentysomethings? (bustle.com)
3. A perfect classic shrimp scampi pasta recipe. (waitingonmartha.com)
4. The best date night restaurants in LA… p.s. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. (laurenconrad.com)
5. How to teach anyone to shoot your photos. (meetat-thebarre.com)
6. Five wellness trends to try in Los Angeles. (becauseimaddicted.com)
7. How to be a successful blogger: tips, resources, and questions answered. (jessannkirby.com)
8. How stunning is Blair in a wedding dress. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
9. Francofiles in America… here’s where you can find pieces of France in New York City. (witwhimsy.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I’ve got heart eyes for the bow detail on this button-down + it’s under $60.
2. This top: cute, ruffled, striped, and on sale.
3. Revolve is having a huge sale on dresses this weekend (just in time for Valentine’s Day!).
5. Caroline Constas at 50% off = yes, yes, and yes.
6. I’d love to twirl around in this flirty top.
7. Nordstrom is having a big sale on activewear so you can keep those health New Year’s resolutions going strong.
8. Spring break is calling my name with this tasseled beauty.
9. Bows, bows, bows!
10. Bloomingdales is having a big, big winter sale and offering up to 80% off, yahoo!
11. Stripes, stripes, and a bow!
With Love From R&R:
1. I rounded up the best Valentine’s Day dresses for a romantic date night, day date, girl’s night out, or big Valentine’s party.
2. Family time in the mountains.
3. I made a Valentine’s Day gift guide just so you can treat yourself!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: Paris travel guide, coconut blood orange smoothie, body image, a letter to new moms, marriage is a team sport, and more.
5. Lots of lovely inspiration.
6. My favorite spot in LA.
7. Enjoying a nice little LA weekend.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: