I’d love to take a second to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and thank you all for reading along with Rhyme & Reason. I’m so grateful for all of you. Your support is one of my best Christmas presents! I hope you’re all spending a happy and healthy holiday with family and friends. I’m so fortunate to be in Jackson Hole skiing with my family. It’s my absolute favorite Christmas tradition and my favorite way to spend the holidays! I hope you all enjoy your day, remember the true meaning behind Christmas, and I hope Santa was good to you. Merry Christmas! xx, Jillian
1. I was just in New York and loved every minute of the Christmas cheer! I checked lots of things off this ‘10 Things To Do In New York City This Christmas‘ list! (theglitterguide.com)
2. The original creator of Kate Spade, newly named Kate Valentine, talks about her new line and how she gets it all done. (nymag.com)
3. Have you seen this yet!? All I Want for Christmas is You Carpool Karaoke edition! (youtube.com)
4. The best places to travel in 2017. (cntraveler.com)
5. Workout classes trainers actually take. (harpersbazaar.com)
6. I’m loving trying out the recipes from my friend Kameryn at Sullivan Street Eats. (sullivanstreeteats.com)
7. Spooky! The most haunted hotels in Los Angeles. (la.curbed.com)
8. Still gushing over this holiday bar cart from Amanda! (fashionablehostess.com)
9. Catching up with Iris Apfel. (onekingslane.com)
10. I added these cookies to my list of goodies to bake today. (thebakermama.com)
Shopping & Sales:
3. The most perfect little New Year’s Eve feather top.
4. These shoes give “slippers” a whole new meaning!
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared lots of Christmas content over here on R&R but my favorite post was definitely this post with my love.
2. I had a little winter hot cocoa party with my bestie!
3. I chatted about being “home” for the holidays.
4. My favorite Instagram accounts to follow at Christmastime.
5. The outfit I wore to do a little last minute Christmas shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart is right this way.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: