What a week! Last Sunday I arrived back in Los Angeles from a wedding in Mexico and threw myself into a whirlwind two days of work before heading straight for the airport from work on Tuesday afternoon. I arrived in Phoenix on Tuesday night just in time to celebrate my brother’s 22nd birthday! Phoenix has been so fun this week going out with high school friends on Wednesday and Friday nights and celebrating Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday. It was also the first Thanksgiving that Edwin and I have spent together (we’ve always done separate Thanksgivings with our families in the past) and the first Thanksgiving for my family in our new house. I worked hard on my first gift guide of the season and my Black Friday weekend sales guide so I hope you enjoyed them! Oh, and the Buffs won yesterday!! Here we come Pac-12 Championship! Enjoy your last day of Thanksgiving week loves!
1. The ten things no-one tells you about wedding planning. (marthastewartweddings.com)
2. Cranberry avocado toast and other genius leftover ideas. (chalkboardmag.com)
3. This holiday home will make you want to start decorating for Christmas asap! (styleathome.com)
4. The most gorgeous planner collaboration I ever did see. (inslee.com)
5. Martha Stewart Weddings’ editor-at-large shares career advice every woman needs to know. (theeverygirl.com)
6. I love this NYC fall outfit from Jacey. (damselindior.com)
7. This new jewelry collection is gorgeous! (adinadesign.com)
Shopping & Sales:
3. If you’re looking for those perfect tall socks to stick out above your boots then check out Lisa B.’s socks.
5. If you’re planning a warm weather vacation this winter then peak around Tory Burch’s new arrivals for some seriously beautiful pieces (on sale!).
6. This one shoulder top in blush and black is the perfect going out top (on sale!).
7. The loveliest pink faux fur vest.
With Love From R&R:
1. The Black Friday weekend sales you CAN’T miss all rounded up for you in one place! All sales are through the weekend so keep shopping!
2. My first gift guide of the holiday season went up this week! It’s full of gift ideas for the girls in your life + inspo for your own Christmas list.
3. I posted a glimpse of my holiday style with this bow sweater, plaid skirt, and otk boots outfit post.
4. New Sitting Pretty With interview girl boss Sakura Considine of Bloguettes. Love this girl and love reading all her career experience!
5. A glimpse at my family’s Thanksgiving!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: