I’ve been crushing on Rachel Bilson since 2003. I love everything about her in this Marie Claire Mexico editorial – the sequins, the cat-eyeliner, the drop dead beautiful laser cut gown. Her sequin look is exactly the vibe I go for year after year on New Years Eve. Adore!
Psssst, see below for highlights from the week.
1. I love my Mom! 19 signs your Mom is your best friend. Via thought Catalog.
2. The official color of 2014 is….! Via Pantone.com.
3. Why aren’t these old fashion dating habits cool anymore? (Thanks Dessert for sending this article over.) Via Thought Catalog.
4. The Christmas DIY that you can eat. Via Honestly Yum.
5. The calf hair pouch that is perfect for traveling this holiday season. Via J.Crew.
6. How do you know when Christmas has arrived? Answer here. Via Man Repeller.
7. Your computer can be festive too with this holiday desktop wallpaper. Via LaurenConrad.com.
8. 100 notable books from 2013. Via NYTimes.com.