Loves, I’m heading to New York City for a very quick in-and-out trip this weekend. The City is definitely on my mind! So, today, a mini ode to NYC and, as always, weekend reading links down below.
Opps! I almost forgot… Rhyme & Reason got a Facebook button (over to the right) so be a dear and give us a like.
1. 9 things no one tells you about being a grown-up. (bustle.com)
2. 10 cozy fall dishes that can all be made in 20 minutes or less. (theeverygirl.com)
3. Behind the scenes of J.Crew’s Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week collection.
4. The chicest cape coat of the year so far. (piperlime.gap.com)
5. I stumbled upon this cute feminine tumble. (colleenamelia.tumblr.com)
6. A fun wallpaper download for your computer, iPad, or phone. (ashleybrookedesigns.com)