Wednesday was national tequila day… I had one margarita to “celebrate” the day when I ate out at Oscar’s Cerveteca in Venice with my guy but now that it’s the weekend I think it’s time to have a few more margs, what do you think!?
I have just the recipe for you: a blended margarita mojito!
Ingredients (makes two margaritas):
- 1/4 cup of frozen limeade
- 1/4 cup of Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup of tequila
- 2 cups ice
- 1 lime
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Put all ingredients into a blender
- blend until ice chunks are completely blended
- Serve in a glass with a salted rim
- Garnish with more mint and a lime wedge